Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is here!


(Time to whip out the Skates!)

With ACEN '11 coming up in just about 2 months, I have a lot to put together. I'm pretty sure I'll be dressed up as Toph once more before I retire that costume (maybe... we'll see if I ever make it to SDCC in California!), but what am I going to sell this year at Artists' Alley?

I have a bunch of Avatar magnets, Katara necklaces, Earth Kingdom earrings. and watercolors left over from last year. I will try to also sell some Avatar buttons, too! My thought was to also sell cartoon portraits of some of my favorite shows at the moment: Modern Family, Glee, Cougar Town, and LOST. I may also do anime portrait commissions (!) and also make small posters and bookmarks of my best work this past year.

Here are some of the illustrations I'm considering to put for bookmarks:

(Hummingbird, '11)

(Evil Red Balloon, '11)

(Animal Hats, '11)

I'm really excited for selling my work again. Hopefully it'll turn out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment